What are you in the mood for dinner?
저녁으로 뭘 먹고 싶어요?
May : What are you in the mood for dinner tonight?
John : Well， I feel like eating some ethnic food. But there isn't a good ethnic restaurant in this area. What do you say we cook dinner instead of eating out?
May : Sounds good with me. Actually I learned how to cook Sugebi from my friend the other day. Do you want me to try that?
John : Okay...do you want me to find a recipe by any chance? We could get it off the internet.
May : Don't worry! It's one of my favorite Korean foods. I'll make up a nice fresh salad as well. Hurry on over!
* be in a mood : “~을 하고 싶은 기분이다”의 의미.
* What are you in a mood for~? = What do you feel like~?
* ethnic food : 민속(토속) 음식， 보통은 다른 나라의 전통 음식을 말할 때 쓰임
* recipe : 조리법
* get it off the internet : Internet 에서 (정보 따위를) 가져 오다
* What do you say?: '어떻게 생각하세요?' 라고 물을 때 쓰는 말
= How do you .like it?과 같은 표현.
* make up : 만들다
* Hurry on over : 빨리 이리로 오세요.