I'm really on edge.
신경이 곤두서 있어요.
John : Man! I'm really on edge today!
May : You seem a little stressed. What's eating you?
John : I have too many projects due by the end of this week. I don't know if I can get all of them done.
May : Deadlines always drive me crazy too. Don't worry John. You'll get them done on time. You always do.
John : I guess you're right but the stress is really starting to wear me down.
Maybe I need to find a new job.
May : Well， if it is starting to affect you then， yes， maybe you should find another job.
* on edge: (사람이) 몹시 초조하여， (신경이) 곤두서서
ex) Her voice set my nerves on edge. 그녀의 목소리는 신경에 몹시 거슬렸다.
* eat: ~을 아주 난처하게 만들다， 몹시 괴롭히다 (annoy， bother greatly)
* due: (~을) 하기로 되어 있는， ~할 예정인
* deadline: (어떤 일을 마치는) 최종 기한， 마감 시간
* drive one crazy: ~를 아주 짜증나게 하다
* wear down: 지치게 하다， 수척해지게 하다 (exhaust)
ex) The baby wore me down with his constant crying.
아기가 줄곧 울어서 난 녹초가 되었다.
* affect: ~을 해치다， ~에 영향을 미치다， 작용하다
ex) Worry affected his health. 근심이 그의 건강을 해쳤다.